Tuesday, Feb 21 2017 1:30PM to 4:30PM
1431 W Morehead St
Charlotte, NC 28208
The Entrepreneurial Operating System® - A real-world implementation experience
Date: Tuesday, Feb 21, 2017
Location: Technekes, 1431 W Morehead St, Charlotte, NC 28208
Time: 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Registration: RSVP to email@example.com or register below
Presented by Mike Townley, Managing Partner, CREO
Are you getting everything you want from your business? Do you feel stuck, frustrated, out of balance? Do all of your employees share your vision and values? Do you have clear accountability for the goals that will achieve your vision?
EOS®, the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, is a complete set of simple and practical tools to help entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses. Implementing EOS will help leadership teams get better at three things:
• Vision—getting everyone in the organization 100% on the same page with where they’re going, and how they plan to get there’
• Traction®—instilling focus, discipline, and accountability throughout the company so that everyone executes on that vision—every day;
• Healthy—helping leaders become a more cohesive, functional, healthy leadership team.
You can learn more about the Entrepreneurial Operating System by visiting the website at http://www.eosworldwide.com/.
Mike Townley will walk you through his firsthand, real-world experiences with implementing EOS in his own business. He will also give you a hands-on introduction to the Entrepreneurial Operating System model and tools and how you can implement this system in your own business.
You will learn about the EOS Model TM and the Six Key Components TM of any business that must be managed and strengthened to be a great business. This model applies to big and small businesses alike, in any industry:
- Vision. Get everyone in the organization 100% on the same page with where you’re going and how you’re going to get there.
- People. Surround yourself with great people, top to bottom, because you can’t achieve a great vision without a great team.
- Data. Boil your organization down to a handful of objective numbers that give you an absolute pulse on where things are.
- Issues. Become great at solving problems throughout the organization and making them go away forever.
- Process. “Systematize” your business by identifying and documenting the core processes that define the way to run your business. This is the secret ingredient in your organization.
- Traction. Bring discipline and accountability into the organization, taking the vision down to the ground and making it real.
Brief Bio for Mike Townley:
Mike Townley is a seasoned business and IT leader in Raleigh with over 25 years of broad experience in the field. Mike’s passion is solving problems and helping companies overcome barriers to growth. He leverages his operational and technical experiences across a broad range of industries to help companies quickly understand the challenges they are facing and find the right solutions.
1:30 pm – 2:00 pm Registration and Networking
2:00 pm – 2:15 am Opening Remarks
2:15 pm – 4:30 pm Interactive Presentation with Mike Townley
BIG Members free
Guests: $40 in advance, $50 at the door
Registration: RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or register at www.bigcouncil.com
Dress Attire: Business casual